Fits: Acura TL 04-08 and Honda Accord 03-07 2dr/4dr (6cyl only)
Product Type: version two J-pipe Down-pipe
Revised: Double braided Flex joint for longer durbability.
Note: Version 2 has new double braided Flex Pipe for extra strengthen. *NEW FIX*
It will perform better and sound a lot better than previous version.
The Honda Accord is a well built, refined car. That doesn't mean it can't be improved. One of the best systems to get more power by a bolt on is the down pipe, and Semotors has the perfect fit. The Tsudo J-pipe downpipe is designed to free up power and sound for your Honda Accord. Manufactured from 100% T-304 Stainless steel for the best corrosion resistance and durability, and then mandrel bent all the way through for the most optimal flow. Some companies will skip the stainless steel or mandrel bent tuned piping, what you are left with is a product that will not last long and will have choke points and bottlenecks that ends up restricting the flow and restricting your power. With the Tsudo J-pipe down pipe your Honda accord will get improved horsepower, torque and throttle response. In addition, the exhaust note will be much more deep and aggressive in nature while not producing a raspy sound. The best bang for your buck when it comes to bolt-ons, with longevity and performance, why look anywhere else?
- Staight through 57mm Primsaries to 63mm Exit.
- Deletes secondary catalytic converter for maximum exhaust flow
- Produces a deep, aggressive exhaust with no raspy sound
- Improves horsepower, torque, throttle response, and fuel mileage
- Manufactured from T304 / SUS304 stainless steel for durability and high corrosion resistance
- CNC machine mandrel-bent pipe welded by TIG construction.
- Significant weight reduction compared to OEM exhaust system