Tsudo 90 degree adjustable right angle CEL Fix / MIL Eliminator
Installs in the secondary oxygen sensor hole downstream of the catalytic converter.
- Prevents CEL (Check Engine Light) / MIL (Malfunction Indicator Lamp) from illuminating when removing the stock catalytic converter
- Bolt-on, no cutting or modification of stock wiring like an electronic CEL Fix / MIL Eliminator
- Adjustable design allows sensor to be mounted in any direction to maximize exhaust clearance
- Right angle allows more clearance compared to straight CEL fixes
- Manufactured from 100% stainless steel with silver polished finish.
- T-304 stainless steel will never rust and provides the ultimate durability
- CNC cut and robotic TIG welded.
- Easy bolt-on installation with typical hand tools, no welding or cutting required.
- For off-road race / track use only
- NOT to be installed with primsary oxygen sensor (sensor before the catalytic converter)
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Find Similar Products by Category
Loading... Please wait...